FPD Recycling fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to FPD Recycling employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED BY FPD RECYCLING
- Statistical information (Anonymized IP address and hostname, web browser version, pages visited etc).
- The previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used.
- Your name, company name and email address that you provide if you sign up to the News Letter.
- Information which you otherwise provide to us (for example by email or private message)
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that any information that you provide will only be held for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
Like many websites, we use “cookies”, Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Cookies enable us to manage your visits to our websites, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of our websites.
- Analyzing user activity in order to improve the Site.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change the settings on your browser to reject all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent or to accept all cookies. Your browser’s help screen or manual will tell you how to do this.
Like all websites, our servers automatically record ‘log files’ containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site. We use log files to build pictures of how our site is us.
For access to, or rectification of your personal data or any other request related to your personal data, please contact email@example.com. Any request will be processed within 30 days.